Legal Notice of LAT Elektronik AB, Vällingby, Sweden
General obligation to provide information according to § 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act):
The responsible service provider in the sense of § 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act) is
LAT Elektronik AB
Board of Management:
Lis Miriam Arlmark
Telephone: +46 (0) 87 04 92 25
Fax: +46 (0) 8 56 43 20 06
Commercial Register Information:
Register Court: Stockholm District Court
Sales tax identification no. according to § 27a UStG:
Mandatory information on alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 13 of Directive 2013/11/EU:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR). You can find this platform at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/. You can find our e-mail address in our Legal Notice under "Contact".
Mandatory information according to § 36 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz):
We are neither obliged nor prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer conciliation body.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
LAT Elektronik AB
Tel. +46 (0)87 04 92 25
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, for the attention of Mr. Reinhard Mühlbauer, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as the Manner and Purpose of its Use
a) Visiting the Website
When you visit our website www.latab.net the browser installed on your device automatically sends information to our website's server. This information is temporarily stored in a "log file". The following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Accessing website (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
We process the above mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- Ensuring convenient use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- For further administrative purposes
b) Using our contact form
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data given for the purpose of contacting us will be processed in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us when you use the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR,
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection for not disclosing your data,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR,
- This is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR.
5. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. Through the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized. We also use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. For the respective data processing purposes and data categories, please refer to the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This includes:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
b) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google's conversion tracking feature. Google Adwords will place a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
6. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDRP. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information regarding the details thereof;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDRP, to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
- To request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDRP, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDRP, to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data, and we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDRP;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDRP, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- In accordance with Art. 7(3) GDRP, to withdraw the consent you have granted at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue processing the data on which this consent is based in the future and
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDRP. You generally contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence, workplace or our company headquarters.
7. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDRP, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDRP, provided there are reasons for that result from your particular situation or you are objecting to direct advertising. In the regard to the latter you have a general right to object, which will be implemented without you providing details about your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw your consent or your right to object simply send an email to email@example.com.
8. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed padlock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Home: Diego Cervo, dreamstime.com
Engineering, picture 4: Bernd von Dahlen, PIXELIO
LED Technics, lighthouse: © sokaeiko / PIXELIO
Please read this page carefully. By accessing the materials on this website (http://www.latab.se/), you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you may not use this website. LAT elektronik AB. ("Latab") may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page, but without any other notice. Use of this web site following any revision constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms as changed. For this reason, you should review these Terms whenever your visit this website. These Terms were last revised on July 15, 2006.
Not an Offer for Sale
Nothing on this website is or shall be construed as an offer for sale. The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please contact Latab for up-to-date specifications if you need them.
Ownership and Use of Materials
Materials contained on or obtained through this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, data, audio and video, are owned or licensed by Latab. Latab and its third-party suppliers retain all proprietary rights in and to such materials, including the copyrights and all other intellectual property rights associated therewith. In addition, the entire content of this website is copyrighted as a collective work by Latab. Except for downloading, storing, viewing and printing limited portions of the materials contained on or obtained through this website for your own personal use, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute or otherwise use the materials in any way, without the prior written permission of Latab. You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copy you make of the materials. You may not frame this website or any of the materials contained on this website.
Use of Website
When using this website, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations and agree not to do any of the following:
This website and the materials contained on or obtained through this website are provided on an "as-is" basis without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, accuracy of information or fitness for a particular purpose. You understand and expressly agree that use of this website and the materials contained on or obtained through this website is at your sole risk and that such materials may not be current, complete, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or the results from the use of this website or any materials and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the materials or any actions taken or not taken in reliance upon the materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, or any damages for loss of profits, use, data, goodwill or other intangibles) resulting or arising from the use or inability to use this website or any materials contained on or obtained through this website or relating to these Terms, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not we or our suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree, upon our request, to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Latab, its affiliates and its suppliers and each of their officers, directors, employees, members, insurers, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, demands, costs, judgments and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to a claim by a third party which, if true as alleged, would constitute a breach or violation of your representations, warranties, covenants, obligations or agreements contained in these Terms or arising from or relating to your use of this website. We reserve the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide us with such reasonable cooperation as we may request.
Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not indicate an endorsement by Latab of such third-party website, the operator or owner of such site, or any association, partnership or joint-venture with such site. We are not responsible for the materials on or practices of any third-party sites and do not make any representation or warranty regarding the materials on these sites or the practices of such sites. You may use the third-party links solely at your own risk.
This website is based in Sweden. Access to the materials contained on obtained through this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain jurisdictions. These Terms will be governed by laws of Sweden, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree that any action arising out of or relating to this website or these Terms may be brought solely in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in Sweden, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction, venue and convenience of such courts. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if it is in writing signed by us. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.